- Using GridStatusPriestAOE for Maximizing Priest AOE Spell Effectiveness
- Putting Raid Icons into Grid
- Grid: Tracking Your Own and Others' Buffs/Heals
- Search Query: Leader Icons In Grid
- Why GridStatusHots Updates are Awesome for Priests
- Why Every Healer Should Care About and Track Shields
- New Grid Menu Structure
- GridStatusRaidDebuff – Make Sure to also Install the Appropriate Debuff List(s)
- Grid Plugins for Atramedes and Chimaeron
Sometimes you put raid icons on your own raid members instead of the mobs (DBM does this too) and you want to know who is the “green triangle” in grid. This is particularly a problem in pugs where the pug leader marks the main tanks with raid icons but fails to mark them as MT’s in the raid interface. This makes me cranky.
So, I downloaded Gridindicatorraidicons to put raid icons in my grid frames. Now, remember folks, Grid won’t just put a nice little icon in your frame unless you have a plugin that will show an actual icon rather than a colored square. You will ALSO need to download Gridindicatorsideicons or gridindicatorcornericons depending where you want your raid icon to show up in your grid-box.
I have mine set up with gridindicatorsideicons on the “top side” of my raid frame. In this photo the main tanks are marked, and I am using grid’s 25 + tanks setup.
The Main tanks are Triangle and Orange, respectively. The orange is faded out because he’s out of range.