I don ‘t pretend to have tested all these solutions, but I am gathering as best I can fixes for grid plugin incompatibility so we can all upgrade Grid without issues!
(being updated as testing progresses)
First: Grid Updates
WowAce seems to have the latest version of Grid before Curse, but it ‘s an alpha.
Tested Working Release Versions
Ones that I have had occasion to test, not exhaustive list.
- GridSideIndicators (now updated and working)
- GridStatusHealTrace (wewt, was not working before)
- GridStatusSelf (newly updated! 6/30)
Alphas & Betas of Plugins:
If you are having a problem with plugins, try downloading their most recent versions, though alphas or betas, from wowace. If you ‘re not having a problem, then, uh don ‘t. The release versions may still work (have not tested EVERYTHING).
- Gridstatuslifebloom (curse.com ‘s is a year old). Source: Comment on Grid Entry on Curse.com (that it totally works with new grid)
- GridStatusMending (curse.com ‘s is also a year old) Release version broken. Alpha is Murloc Parliament Tested and approved!
- GridStatusRes Release version broken. Alpha is Murloc Parliament Tested and approved!
- GridStatusSelf Release version broken. Alpha is Murloc Parliament Tested and approved!New Release version 6/30!
Recently updated, it works now. Murloc Parliament Tested and approved!
Open up GridSideIndicators.lua and put the following text as the first line:
local GridFrame = Grid:GetModule(â€œGridFrameâ€) Workaround is no longer needed since the module has been updated.
Source: Kurn ‘s Corner
Open up GridStatusPWShield.lua and:
1) Remove Line 3 (RL = …), you don’t need it and it may cause errors.
2) Add beneath or above Line 7: local GridRoster = Grid:GetModule(“GridRoster”)
3) Change the line with GridStatusPWShield = GridStatus:NewModule(…) to the following:
GridStatusPWShield = Grid:GetModule(“GridStatus”):NewModule(“GridStatusPWShield”)
Murloc Parliament Tested and approved!
Source:on GridStatusPWShield Entry on Curse.com
I will continue to update this as information comes in. Please help by posting any additions or links in the comments and I will edit the information into the post.