- Using GridStatusPriestAOE for Maximizing Priest AOE Spell Effectiveness
- Putting Raid Icons into Grid
- Grid: Tracking Your Own and Others' Buffs/Heals
- Search Query: Leader Icons In Grid
- Why GridStatusHots Updates are Awesome for Priests
- Why Every Healer Should Care About and Track Shields
- New Grid Menu Structure
- GridStatusRaidDebuff – Make Sure to also Install the Appropriate Debuff List(s)
- Grid Plugins for Atramedes and Chimaeron
Omg, guys, a real live plugin author (Bogenlampe of GridStatusHots) commented on this very blog and even added a feature because Yours Truly is persnickety. And a little bit embarrassed now. It’s also prompted me to be a “helpful pest” of myself on wowace if I should happen to find a bug.
But, back on track, GridStatusHots is not just for our leafy-lovin druid friends anymore. It’s gone beyond hots to solid tracking of “other stuff”, especially priest stuff.
Power Word: Shield and Weakened Soul
Remember when we had to use GridStatusPWshield for tracking PW:S if we wanted to use numerical countdowns? And remember how sad we were when the plugin wasn’t updated anymore? Fear not, GridStatusHots does the same thing for you now – allows tracking of ye olde PW:S and WS with NUMBERS. Or fading colors if you’re into that sort of thing.
Fancy, right. Now, there’s no option to show ONLY yours, but there’s no reason you’d ever want to do that! One bubble per target, one debuff per target. If you showed ONLY yours you’d either end up overwriting other people’s stuff or lose time with embarrassing error messages.
More on this later. Expect a revamped “tracking your shield” post soon given the change in plugins.
Mending Frisbee Pew Pew SPRONG
Now, GridStatusHots has always shown Mending Frisbee with a countdown. However, NEW FEATURES!
- You can now decide whether you want to color by STACK or by TIME LEFT. Different preferences for different priests, eh?
- You can optionally show ONLY YOUR mending. I love this feature. I’ll feel guilty though if I’m the only one on earth who cares about it.
Chastise – Hot
You know how Holy Word: Chastise gets transmogrified into a magical hot when you’re in Chakra-Renew? Well now there’s a tracker for that.
I gotta confess, I first looked and remarked to myself “what the Google F Search is an Aspire?” but then I figured it out.
Not only does it work (I tested it kthx) but also HW: Aspire is counted in the overall “hot count”. If you are into that sort of thing.2
EDIT: So now I read that this spell is going buh-bye. Oh well. You should still use GridStatusHots.
GridStatusHots. If you weren’t already using it, you have NO excuse now, because it just got awesomer for priests. Download it from Curse or, if you want the newest features, the Alpha/Betas from WowAce. The curse release version may not yet have all the awesome stuff as listed above.