In no particular order…
- Blood in the water is a dumb name. Sounds like it’s “that time of the month” and I need to get a note from the nurse to skip swim class.
- Smite specs. Do not want.
- Blizzard’s snark about old tree form. “Glyph of the Treant (new) allows druids to keep the original treant Tree of Life look… if they must. Must they?” Bee pit? Y/N/Hell Yes.
- How the hell do I create a timer for my healing floor of healingness anyway? “Oh the sparkly haze is gone, time to reapply.”
- Needing my authenticator to access raid calendar from the armory. I’ll take the risk that a leet haxxor is going to sign me up for shit I didn’t intend to attend.
That’s all folks. I’m not actually here (the magic of scheduled posts). I’m likely up to my elbows in cooking, and swearing a good bit, but probably not nearly as much as my momma.