Welcome to Murloc Parliament! We love comments, and they are currently posted without moderation since everyone has been behaving. However…
We Will Delete:
1. Stuff That Violates WoW’s EULA or TOS or Discloses Information under an NDA
For serious. Breach of contract is bad, mmmkay. (Of course, we may not know if it is covered by an NDA because we’re not omniscient.)
2. Links That May Contain Viruses, Trojans, Keyloggers, Etc.
We’re doing our part here at MP to stop the spread of CTD’s (Computer Transmitted Diseases).
3. Inappropriate, Obscene, or Vulgar Pictures or Links.
Twig may see! Oh the horror! (Swear words are ok, she can’t read yet, and she’s probably heard them before from Mommy.)
4. Harassing or Defamatory Language, Racial or Ethnic Slurs, Threats of Violence, etc
By now you’ve visited enough forums that you know the spiel. None of that stuff. (Be civil to us and others, even if you are pissed off.)
5. Other Bad Stuff
Well it’s not like we can anticipate everything bad that might be posted and tell you not to do it, but we reserve the right to delete the hell out of it.
We May Ban You If…
1. You repeatedly break the above rules
First time, well maybe you didn’t know. After that, we are less sympathetic and may let the Kraken eat you.
2. You act like an extreme asshat even once
If something is so egregious that it causes shock, disgust, nausea, or vomiting, you may be banned for that one comment.
We’ve started getting a lot of spam, so we implemented various anti-spam measures. Most comments will still appear immediately without moderation.
- We are also closing comments after 30 days because most spam targets older posts. If you have something to say about an old post, again, you can always contact us directly.
- We may selectively close comments or pingbacks on specific posts that are attracting excessive spam.
- All comments with links in them are held for moderation. They should appear shortly, so please be patient.
- Your post may be held for moderation by the filter if it contains a “common spammer word” (i.e. viagra). We will approve all legit comments as soon as we can.
- If you find that you can’t get through with your comments and pingbacks due to our anti-spam measures, please let us know.
You’re the Deputy
If you see a comment that is objectionable, please contact us.
It’s Our Site, We Can Do Whatever We Want
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice for any reason or no reason at all. We reserve the right to ban you from commenting on this site. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
But but but, free speech? NOPE.